How do I submit an application for MOST?
You fill out the form on the MOST website. The application form is assigned an ID code.
This type of application must be filled out by the group supervisor first.
The supervisor receives an ID code and passes it on to other group members.
Each of the group members has one week to use the code for filling out the application form. The Personal Details sections must be filled out first.
This type of application form can be filled out only by Belarusian citizens who have successfully completed a project under the MOST program.
Application review process:
- the minimum application review time is three months;
- applications submitted less than four months before event start will not be considered.
Mobility actions can have the following formats:
- small group (2 to 5) — short stay (up to 7 days);
- one person — short stay (up to 7 days);
- one person — long stay: internship of up to 28 days;
- return visit, one person — up to 14 days;
- return visit, group of 2 to 5 — up to 14 days.
- You will need the ID code for further communications with the project managers.
- You may download the application form to review the requirements in advance.