The goal of the MOST program is to encourage contacts between citizens of Belarus and member nations of the European Union. You can become an applicant if you plan to:
- acquire new experience and knowledge;
- work with international peers in a variety of sectors;
- set up joint projects with European partners;
- find out about innovation, products and advanced technology;
- represent Belarus and the results you achieved while working in the EU.
MOST places virtually no restrictions on applicant age (18 years or older), education or field of expertise.
The project themes are diverse: science, technology, business, innovation, IT, culture, healthcare, civil society, sports, tourism and others.
- master classes;
- trade shows;
- information visits to organizations, companies and educational institutions;
- internships of varying duration.
To submit an application, you need to fill out the application form, which will be forwarded to subject experts for evaluation. The final decision rests with the Steering Committee, which includes the Delegation of the European Union to Belarus and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus.