You are very welcome to become our MOST participant, if you e.g. plan to:
- acquire new experience and knowledge from/with EU partners
- work with international peers in different professional sectors
- set up joint projects with EU partners
- find out more about innovation, new products and advanced technology
- represent Belarus and the results you achieved while working in the EU
Generally, there are no restrictions for MOST applicants in terms of your educational background, current experineces or field of occupation. However, applicants shall be at least 18 years old and have Belarusian citizenship.
Project's themes are very diverse and include: science and technology; business, innovation and IT; culture, education; healthcare; sports and tourism; civil society and others.
- master classes
- trade shows
- information visits to organizations, companies and educational institutions
- internships of varying duration
To participate, you need to fill out the application form, which will be evaluated by our independant thematic experts. Experts' evaluation has a recommendational character. The final decision is made by the Delegation of the European Union to Belarus and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus.
MOST covers logistics expenses of mobilty action, including transportation costs, accommodation, daily allowance and visa costs. Furthermore, MOST covers such event's organisational costs as: fees for participation in conferences, fairs, exhibitions, festivals and other events; however, the maximum amount of organisatinal costs that may be finaced by MOST shall not exceed 1000 euros per participant. In case of exceeding the above-mentioned amount, participants may finance organisational expenses that exceed 1000 euros from their own budget or from other sources.