MOST is an EU funded project to enhance people-to-people-contacts between Belarus and the EU for promoting mutual understanding and exchange of best practice.
MOST is providing professional exchange and mobility opportunities between Belarus and the EU.
MOST offers such opportunities for about 1.500 Belarusians within the implementation period until December 2017.
MOST core sectors are culture, education and youth, science and technology. Applications from other sectors (i. e. economy, public health, public administration etc.) are welcome.
MOST mobility actions may be arranged in the following formats:
- Small groups — short term (2 to 5 persons — up to 7 days).
- Individuals — short term (up to 7 days).
- Individuals — long term (internships up to 4 weeks).
- Delegation of the European Union to Belarus.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.
- Goethe - Institut and British Council, without voting rights.
- Project Director: Dr. Stephan Wackwitz, Director of Goethe - Institut Minsk
- Team Leader: Dr. Johannes Dahl, Goethe - Institut Minsk
- Project Managers Goethe - Institut Minsk: Natallia Ilkevich, Elena Bollbrinker, Olga Tchelnova
- Project Managers British Council: Alicja Grymek, Mariola Ambroziak.
for applications until the end of